Thursday 16 August 2012

Last day of my study life

I have no idea whether it should be :) or :(

:) cuz no more exams ! no more trying to resist to fall asleep in lecture classes
:( cuz we'll have to face the real world after this, looking for real jobs. From what I heard, real jobs are the worst? I haven't worked before, I have no idea !

But one thing is for sure, though I always complain about going to classes since primary school
I am still going to miss everything ! and I do mean everything !
Lecturers, tutors, even homework, definitely friends !

What will I be after this uni life? after I got my degree?
My results ain't nice, so what company would want me please?
What jobs should I try?
Should I go to another field or stay doing Mass Comm jobs?

Decisionssss..... 



No comments:

Post a Comment