Monday 9 July 2012

Stonehenge, Bath England UK

Went to one of the wonders of the world, I was told that it is out of the list though LOL

Oh yea, OTW there today I felt like I had to puke when I was in the bus. I didn't manage to do so at the rest stop so I gotta hold the puke in WTF

Anyway, I imagined Stonehenge to be so big, so huge and so grand
*I have no idea how much the entrance fee is as we've paid it with the transport fee altogether*
When we went in, there is the audio thingy counter, I think we should've taken it, so we'd understand more about Stonehenge to make it more interesting
Bring your own earphone
I already Google the place so I thought I wouldn't need one, so wrong.....

So crowded !

Do u see how far it is? View #1


everything is under my control & it's gonna rain !!!
View #2





After these few pics then it started drizzling.. sien diao lo


Then we went to Bath
The Roman Bath, where Romans used to bath....
I wanted to go in to the museum but it costs 10pound, so...... I pretended it doesn't exist =D
The King and Queen Baths, the words are too small.. I bath here =) muahaha

The Bath Abbey church

Mad Hatter!!!!!!!!!


Paid 80p to enter the garden to take this photo =.=

Try to go in after 4.30pm, the ticket guy will leave then you don't need to pay =.=||
We went in too early zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment