Tuesday 19 June 2012

My 2012 surprise birthday :)

Thanks to my friends, I had a wonderful birthday celebration in a foreign country this year
Came to UK in end of May, reached here feeling really lonely..
It's the first time in 22 years that I pass my birthday without my family, and it's been few years I've been celebrating my birthday with my bf, so obviously it's a bit depressing lo

But then my wonderful friends on that date at 12am exactly gave me a surprise birthday celebration in the tiny hallway in our flat (singing and cake cutting) haha. The cake is absolutely delicious ! Can't be found in Malaysia xD *I dont wana go back anymore~~~*
I just finished bath that nite, abit late.. yea...
These are my wonderful housemates
These are all the people who were there. TQVM =)
So this is the June 9th 12am ..
Few days later they planned another surprise for me, THE BIRTHDAY DINNER
Many helped to prepare the amazing dishes. It is all very delicious !
The wonderful birthday feast

The Hello Kitty Tomyam meehoon thanks to the neighbour. hahahah


And my cute Hello Kitty cake
How adorable are these !!!

THANK U EVERYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! <3

Never thought I would have anything to do or anything special this year, thanks to you guys, it's one of the best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment