Tuesday 15 May 2012

I do hate assignments REALLY much !

I haven't really stopped doing assignments since February.
We have to submit an assignment during the two weeks class, then few weeks after that, the real pain arrives
 NEW ASSIGNMENTS !

WTH IS WRONG??

We gotta read read read and read ! And with each article we have to find EXTRA ARTICLES !

Then we have new assignments every week, which the deadline is also every week
Had to submit essay plan, report plan. Dude it's just a plan, tell me what I did wrong and how to improve, DONT GRADE ME !
I didn't do as well as the others, but after being graded, I was totally blanked when I have to do the next assignment. I keep remembering the grade I got, how bad I did and how I don't have a future anymore !

I haven't even packed, no time ! I can't go out with my friends, no time ! No farewells, no time ! No relaxing, no time ! No holidays/trips, no time ! No pampering myself, no time !

ARGH I think so many people will be killing themselves by now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment