Wednesday 23 May 2012

Happy Anniversary !

It's our 3rd anniversary ! Should be 3rd la if my maths is ok ~~
Bought cupcakes for my bf, it's customized, price also reasonable
Barged into my bf's house to place it on his bed and to give him a surprise
He fucking thought I fucking forgotten! WTF !
Anyway, his mom was nice enough to let me in and even offer a cup of 凉水 to a stranger *gan dong lo*

This is the cupcake
I probably should explain abit lor..
The two thingy on top in the middle and the bottom left thingy are my dolls which I LOVE very much
Camera represents also other IT gadgets which he is obsessed about
The cute story book was supposed to be comic books or manga lo, not so cute wan ~ 
The thing on the bottom right is cuz there's an extra cupcake and I don't know what to put d...
HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment