Sunday 31 July 2011

LJMU ? Teeside?

The initial plan for a TARCian to get a Degree, is to study at UK LJMU (Mass Comm) for 3-4months

Then few days ago, there was a talk from Teeside University UK saying that we could get a MASTERS in 1 year !

The 3months of LJMU costs RM30,000 + to get a Degree
1 year of Teeside Uni is RM60,000 + to get a Masters

The Teeside sounds so tempting

Just 1 year to get a Masters

Good for people like me who can't decide what to work yet after degree..

But what if i don't want to work in Mass Comm field after my studies?
Will I be wasting money to go for a year?
Or am I only using it to figure out what I wanna be in the future?

I am so confused...

2 comments:

  1. study 1 year MAsters....the best choice.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what if im not working in mass comm field? 60000 wasted lo?

    ReplyDelete