Sunday 26 June 2011

Busy Sunday

Finally working again after such a looooong time ~~
Was working with Kar Mun and Chien Ni today at KL
We weren't allowed to work in the mall, so we had to walk around outside *weird*
Then we went in Pavillion hoping to get some hopes.... but we ended up shopping...

What to do ~~ we are only girls ^^ and its Megasales !! O_O

These are foundation from Stage. They always have promotion, ALWAYS
But i have never been in there before cuz i never thought i need to restock my make up, as i barely  know how to put on make in *sad*

So today I finally went in, wanted to get lip stick but I have too much already ~~
So i got this foundation

The lip stick costs RM20 for TWO (2) DUA !
and the foundation cost RM20 for TWO (2) DUA also !!
So i bought 2 foundation ..
I found out that its different from BB Cream (the only thing i use for face), and its BETTER
I had to get 2 ! my face looks soooooo smooth after applying it !

In love <3

I hate working here, though its only 20bucks, but I wanted to buy so many other stuff
and I am literally broke ~~~ =(

ok, so the Sunday is not that busy
Just 20% work and 80% shop ^^

2 comments: