Thursday 30 June 2011

=(

In less than one (1) month, one of my really good friend will be leaving us
She's going somewhere else that is really really far away to work

I am so gonna miss her so much !
I've knew her for so so long.. and suddenly she's just gonna leave
How are we gonna accept this sad news  :(

We've had ups and downs
It's like I see u growing up, see ur hair grow sooo long - cut really short - slowly growing long again, see u get fat, see u get thin, see u get straight hair - curly hair - straight hair..

I MISS U ALREADY T__T 
I will love you forever ! Please come back as soon and whenever you have a long holiday




We will always be here for u. No matter good or bad, day or night, sleep or awake =)

I really wish you wouldn't have to leave ~
But it is for your future, for yourself
No one should stop you!
I wish you the best of luck !

DONT USE ALL UR MONEY SHOPPING QUEEN

And last but not least


Remember to use Burberry and Marc Jacob and Tiffany to throw at me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment