Sunday 10 April 2011

So I was working yesterday for 5hours
I was standing for 3 1/2 hours with my killer high heels
My back was starting to hurt
I finally finish my work and my parents came and fetched me

They told me they are going to Jinjang to yc with their friends and asked if I wana go home, follow them or go out with my bf
So I chose going out with my bf cuz he was going to @live!.. which i havent been to before
I was so happy when i reach there
So many people lining up, and the music inside was totally awesome!
We waited outside for like 30mins (STANDING with my hoochie heels)
Then we finally went in at about 1130pm..
Everything was fine, till I knew I had to stand again !
OH MAI GAWD~~~
And I stood there till 130am

My back hurts, my feet hurts
and now my head hurts....

I need to go to a real club to replace this sucky nite~~ pleasee

No comments:

Post a Comment