Tuesday 1 March 2011

Green

I heard a PSA on radio today
It is about how we can do a small part to help make a greener earth, help save mother earth.

We bath everyday, but how long do u take your bath?
Mine takes about 10minutes (if im rushing) to 40minutes.
And i don't really turn off the water in between.

The PSA says that, we spend so much time to bath
but in some countries, 5minutes of bath is the one thing they hope and wish for everyday.
We are here relaxing and wasting precious clean water, while they may not even get to bath for days.
They may not even have clean water to consume.

So, from now on, I will reduce my bath time... or i could just turn off the water when i don't really need it, like when i'm shampooing my long, silky hair.
This is the little simple thing i can do to help
I hope everyone who hears the PSA will think about it and start making changes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment